Friday, August 20, 2010

We can't entrust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a newb!

Finally, finally the weekend.  Tomorrow we fly to Block Island - I haven't been back in a couple of years and I'm really looking forward to it.

Tonight, off to see TheAzmon and his guests at his nice-but-too-angular-for-my-tastes condo.  Must resist pizza.  I've been so good; I've lost 3 1/2 pounds since Tuesday, and I don't want to screw it all up with one stupid binge!

Currently, I'm installing World of Warcraft on my computer.  This is very dangerous.  But I'm going to limit my play because I have a ton of other stuff that needs doing too, in real life.  You'll probably be seeing more acronyms here, though.  My playing WoW was really inevitable - I love The Guild, I love fantasy, and I love video games.  Really, it's only amazing this didn't happen sooner.

Right now, since the download will probably take at least another hour, Ima spend some more quality time with Harry Potter.

Whee!